Monday, March 22, 2010

Yum Pancakes

We took these pictures a few weeks ago, and I am finally sharing them! This was her first time with solid foods! We had blueberry pancakes for breakfast and made tiny baby cakes for Chloe. She loved them! It is so fun sharing new food with her!

Not all of the food made it into her mouth...most actually did not make it :)

The dogs also love that we are giving Chloe more foods. She leaves food carnage all around her, and they are more than happy to help us clean up. We do have to watch Chloe closely though as she loves to "share" her food with them. A lick for you and then a bite for me.... not hygienic.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness so cute! Those little toes and crumbs! You guys are such good parents I don't think I've ever made Tuesday a hot breakfast!

colorchic said...

Pancakes are such a treat for little ones! Does she get syrup ; )!

Nick and Megan said...

Her shirt totally matches your blog layout! I love it.