Thursday, March 25, 2010

Potty Pro

Mom why are you taking my picture???!!!! Because you are using the big potty!!!!
We put the hot pink baby bjorn seat inserts in this morning and already Chloe is using them. No problem! This is going WAY better than I ever expected! To put it in perspective....she usually goes through 10 diapers a day (I change them whenever she is even a little wet). Yesterday we used 3, and the third one was dry at the end of the day. Pretty awesome right?! The rest of the time she went in the potty. I just sit her on, and usually before I can get out a book or anything she is done!
In our world this is pretty fantastic! But sorry to those of you who don't have kids...hopefully we aren't grossing you out!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Dang Chloe you are so darn cute I can't stand it, seriously those pictures are awesome!!! We can't wait to see you little one!!! You can use our boring white potty seat when you are at our house and borrow one of our little green potties if you want.

Anonymous said...

lift that little diaper shirt at the front and show that lovely bald pussy