Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Post a Day

Well I am going to give it a try anyway- my goal is a week!  Instead of writing about things that happened in the past I will try to be in the here and now.  Update:  Madeline is now crawling, sitting up and pulling herself up onto everything!  And LOVING IT.  
 Poor Chloe is sick.  I took her to this place called Arctic Playground thinking it would be good to get her out more since she is no longer in daycare..... I should have left when I saw the kid with snot running down his face and the nasty coughing parents, but Chloe was having so much fun I thought it would be okay to let her stay for a little while if I just wiped down everything she played with.  It was not okay :(  I should have stuck with my first instinct, and not worried about being the psycho clean freak Mom who never ever lets her daughter have any fun.  Sorry Chloe!
 She is managing to have fun even though she is sick!  Unlimited movies, juice and anything else she wants to eat, plus two steam baths a day- what could be better?
Only one rule- DO NOT TOUCH MADELINE!  Or translated more nicely for Chloe "Honey don't let Madeline touch you.  She doesn't know you are sick.  We will make this special fort up here for you where she can't get you or your toys!  How comfy!"

1 comment:

Amber said...

Boo for being sick. So sorry Chloe darling. Hopefully you can keep the little one from it! Chloe does look comfy cozy up there.