Thursday, March 29, 2012

DayTwo

Chloe is feeling better today!  Yay.  She is still on quarantine from touching Maddie or anything else but she seems back to her energetic self.
Playing with her doll house and Dora matching cards.

 Maddie woke up early from her nap (joy) to help me with some tax stuff, aka chew on a magazine and anything else I let her get away with :).  I am itemizing and valuing all of our 2011 donations and inputting them into excel to forward on to the accountant.  Love excel, hate the hassle of figuring out what a PS2 with games and guitar hero would be worth to salvation army.  Or the list of literally thousands of other things we donated.......I have also come to the conclusion that we have too much stuff.  We really gave away ALL that stuff and still have all these boxes left to move?  It is crazy how much stuff one little house holds!

 We also made it out to Costco to pick up those last home items that I just can't live without until we move next week.  Chloe was along for the frozen yogurt and pizza :)
 Maddie hung out in the sling with me, and she loved it!  I am so glad I pulled it out for another try when I was going thru all of her baby stuff.  If she stays this happy on all shopping trips I will have hit the jackpot!
 I mentioned she likes to pull herself up!  This is a "two-for" as she can pull herself up on it and it also doubles as a steel drum.  
day two- check!!!

1 comment:

Gma and Gpa P said...

Love the daily posts!!! We're so glad to hear Chloe is feeling better.

Look up Value Guide For Goodwill Donors online. Your stuff is worth a lot more than you think.

Mom and Dad