Friday, March 30, 2012

Day Three

Day three and I am already keeping my camera a little closer...thus the extra photos.  I clean all of the toys constantly (only because Chloe is sick) and realized I should just let Chloe clean them while cleaning her little mitts at the same time.  This went on for about 30 minutes. That is pretty great for first thing in the morning!
Maddie supervised
Next came breakfast.  Pesto eggs, hashbrowns and strawberries.  Notice the shirt is missing- Chloe was drenched after the toy washing.
Maddie enjoyed a teething biscuit
Next Maddie went down for a nap and Chloe got her first steam bath of the day.  She likes to hang out in her bathrobe for as long as I let her.  It is pretty adorable.
Once Maddie woke up we loaded up the charriott and went for a walk around the hood.  Chloe loves pushing!


 Check out the snow height!  Crazy how deep it is still even though it has been melting for weeks now.
 We found a snow cave and Chloe checked it out.
 We also collected little twigs and bits to look at later.

 Lunch
----Bothe girls napped! (one and half hours)------
Then back to playing

 Checking out the nature collection that I forgot about until now.  We looked at all of the things she found and talked about them, their names and how they are different.  I told Chloe this is called bark, and which of course became "Woof" to her.  It took me a bit to figure out why she was calling it that....so funny how I would never have connected the word "bark" with "woof" in this context!

 Snack time.  yummy baby puffs.  Madeline is just now figuring out how to get them into her mouth on her own,
 Oh yeah and I am still trying to clear out and pack up the house.  Between following Chloe around to clean everything she touches, and keeping the girls apart (torture to them both), it is shocking I was even able to do this today!  

 It is now just after nine at night and I am dead tired!  If I didn't promise a daily post I would already be snuggled in bed.  Yeah I am amazingly lame I know, but man this Mom business takes it out of me!  Now just cross your fingers that the girls have a good nights sleep---aka I only need 2 cups of coffee tomorrow!