Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trick or Treat!

As promised, a family photo!  I am Foofa, Andrew is DJ Lance Rock, Madeline is Brobee, and Chloe is Todee, all from Yo Gabba Gabba.  Chloe, Madeline and I wore our costumes all day, but some reason Andrew didn't want to wear his to work.  
 We had two trick or treating sessions.  One down our street (maybe 6 houses) and then down Grandma and Grandpa's street (maybe 10 houses).  We skipped a lot of houses because Chloe was having just too much fun in the snow.  I took about 100 pictures that night and these are the few I was able to capture her in frame!  



 Eating snow, followed by laying in the snow, rolling in snow and running around in the snow.
After trick or treating of course there was lots of candy eating.  She has a month's supply after just a few houses!  When that runs out we have a year's supply left over since we bought two giant Costco bags and only gave out about 8 candies...to 2 trick or treaters :)  Oh well, bite sized candy is great.  Who wants to eat a whole candy bar?!
I can't wait for next year.  Chloe is still talking about Halloween.  I can't even guess what she will want to be.  When I asked her what she wants to be when she grows up she said "a real firefighter", and Madeline will be a "writer".  Kids are just so funny.

2 comments:

Amber said...

These costumes are seriously awesome. I think I'm going to start a mini book of halloween costumes through the years because it will be so fun to see how their tastes change! A real firefighter and a writer, pretty awesome Chloe!!!

Miss Erin said...

Those girls are so lucky to have such a great mom and dad that dress up with them!! Your costumes were great and it looks like everyone had fun!!