Monday, October 31, 2011

Snow before Halloween!!

This is what we woke up to yesterday!!!!  

 There are bets every year whether it will snow before or after Halloween.  I don't remember which one I chose, but I am sure excited to see the white stuff!!  
 It was the day before Halloween and we took Chloe to trick or treat street downtown to trick or treat at all of the downtown businesses.  Since it was chilly we did not get ourselves decked out (we are saving it for tonight baby!!)  but Chloe had most of her costume on!  You can see the little bag I made for her too! 
 Chloe is Todee and Andrew is DJ Lance Rock from Yo Gabba Gabba!  I am sorry to say we had to buy Andrew's costume as I could not find orange fur ANYWHERE!!
 You can see Chloe had a great time, and she has the candy to prove it!!
 This morning I dressed the girls up for a little Halloween photo shoot.  Madeline is dressed as, and photographed with Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba.  I knit her little costume and totally love it, especially the hat with horns!!


I just love Halloween!  It is so fun to make the costumes!  I can't wait to see what the girls want to be next year!  Stay tuned for more photos of the whole family!  Hopefully we will be able to get some good ones tonight!

1 comment:

Amber said...

These are seriously so awesome!