Thursday, April 28, 2011

Surprise trip



Recently I went off on a whirlwind surprise girls trip planned by my wonderful amazing spectacular husband, Andrew.  He stayed home with Chloe while I was whisked away to Portland where Amber picked me up for 3 days of non-stop fun.  I did not bring a camera, but luckily Amber is a professional photographer so she managed to take a few photos in between our late nights on the town, awesome meals, shopping, foot massages and constant art and crafting fun.  

This is the massive hotel room Andrew got for us a the Benson in downtown Portland.  Only problem was that they did not have a room with two beds (even though we called several times letting them know that was what we needed).  Good thing Amber is such a good friend!  

 Here I am at Barefoot sage, getting an amazing 1 1/2 hr spa package courtesy of Amber (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!) including A salt water foot bath, a 30 minute lower leg and foot massage and a soothing paraffin dip.  AMAZING!!!  Pardon the i-phone photo.

 On my last day right before we went to the airport I posed for an impromptu photo shoot in the Pearl District.  You can all of see the pictures on Amber's website.  Ah it was the busiest and most relaxing few days I have had in a long time!  Thanks Andrew!  I came back totally refreshed, and a little exhausted.  It was perfect.

1 comment:

Amber said...

It was such a wonderful time! The older we get the more I cherish our time together!