Thursday, October 8, 2009

Warning- growing baby!

Andrew thinks Chloe is teething.....he may be right! She drools like crazy and she puts everything in her mouth, every chance she gets! Her fingers are always the old stand-by favorite!
Holy cow- Chloe has mad skills!! She is growing so quickly I can't believe it! She is more like a little person than a little baby these days! If you don't want to see our baby growing up don't look at these next pictures.

Oh yeah she can hold her head up! She can even strike a pose! I did not set this up- it was all Chloe!
Smiling and "talking to me" as I change her diaper!

Playing with her new exer-saucer from Corey and Hetty.
And are you ready for this.......



Here she is standing in her exer-saucer!!!
Oh yes, she is standing!! She is so strong! She is going to one of those babies that skips crawling all together. She always wants to be standing, unless she wants to be sleeping :) She is also quite the good sleeper. Asleep by 7 every night! And awake in the morning around 8:30. Given, she does wake up usually 2 times in the night.
I bought some new diapers for overnight, in the hopes that they will be extra absorbent and allow her to sleep all night. I am trying out two kinds: fuzzibunz and mums buns. We will see if either one makes a difference in her sleeping patterns....if they do I am going to buy more! The mums buns are my favorite because the are lined with super soft velour! Lets just hope they work as good as they look!

I think she may be waking up because she is hungry from all of her growing up- in which case the diapers won't matter at all, except that I may be able to shave 5 min off a midnight feeding by skipping a diaper change. That is worth every penny! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

3 comments:

Grandma Julie said...

OK, that pose means serious boy-trouble in your future! Too cute!! I'm guessing the baby toys will be taking over the household decor any time now.
Warning, when they get this cute, it's hard to resist when those baby blues are trained on you.

Amber said...

That smiling picture, ack! So cute!!! I agree with your mom she is going to be hard to resist! Get this, I just came to get tutu in the middle of the night and she was standing holding on to the rails waiting for me. Pretty impressive considering the sleep sack she wears to bed!

Anonymous said...

Carmen and Andrew,

We are soooo enjoying watching Chloe grow up!!! Your blog is wonderful, I check it twice a week and print out segments for great grandma Rogers. Chloe is just too adorable and catching on fast. She will be crawling or scooting before you know it. We send lots of love and hugs.

Emily, Steve and Great Grandma