Sunday, October 18, 2009

Super Cute

It has been quite a busy weekend....How do completely free days fill up so quickly? Well we did finally get some family photos in. Looking at them now I realize that we do not have any of the three of us. I guess we will have to add that on to the to-do list before she gets too big!

Chloe getting in some Dad time.
Happy baby girl with Mom.

All bundled up for a walk with Dad. I was out of town and somehow Andrew managed to do more in a day than I do in a week. Isn't always supposed to happen the other way around?


Getting ready for bed.


Any outfit with ears is automatically adorable. Chloe of course is always adorable.


I realize it has been a long time since I last posted anything. It is the end of the year, which is a super busy time for me at work. Long hours make for fewer posts. We still try to take lots of pictures though. I will try to be a better blogger!
Also----HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh man she just jeeps getting cuter and so expressive! I love the family shots, we too lack pictures of the three of us. Maybe when you're in town we'll go out to take pictures!