Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sitting Up!

On a whim we decided to prop Chloe up in her Bumbo seat. Well we didn't even need to prop her up, because to our amazement she can sit up!!
She still loves her Lamby!



She is getting very good at maneuvering her feet as well. She is almost as good with her feet as she is with her little hands! Not a great picture of her foot skills, but she was playing with her baby gym exclusively with her feet this morning. So cute :)

And if you have been curious about what I have been up to these last few weeks (besides being Mommy) her it is! Finally finished!! Some of you know I have been meaning to finish this painting for years (yes, years) and I finally got around to doing it. I took lots of help from Daddy Andrew taking baby and doggy duty--thanks honey! Now that it is finished I can start a new project....what should I do next.....?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carmen your painting is awesome! Love it! And chloe, well she's adorable!
Love Julie