Sunday, September 13, 2009

3.5 months

It is 7 pm and I think Chloe is down for the night. The weekend went fast, and I can't really remember much of what we did! We spent a lot of time around home, and went to a few baby stores around town- nothing too special or exciting. Sometimes it is nice to have some lazy family time. I took some more pictures of the babe, and played around with the camera. With such an adorable model it is hard to resist! Chloe still loves bath time, and can sit on her own in the tub for the most part. Of course she has very close supervision. She is getting so strong. She is also getting curious. She kept trying to put the washcloth in her mouth, which I can't imagine tasted too good. The taste did not deter her though. She is quite a determined little girl. We also did some baby closet organization today. I pulled out some of her 3-6 month clothes from storage, and put away some of her newborn outfits. She is still mostly in 0-3, but can fit in slim 3-6 quite well. I can not wait to put her in some of these new clothes, they are so adorable!! I will take lots of pictures soon!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my gosh I love the picture of her in the wash pod, love! So cute, can't wait too see all the new outfits!

Grandma Julie and Grandpa Allen said...

Such sweet pictures!