Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All ready......

So we are all ready to go here...just waiting on the one little thing...



We have the car seat all set up--Thank you Andrew!!!
We have our awesome stroller!! Thank you Mom and Dad!! It came in the mail this Sunday while Andrew was at work, and I couldn't wait for him to get home so I put it together myself! I just LOVE it!
The Bassinet comes out, and has carry handles so we can tote around our little munchkin wherever we go!

I organized all of her little clothes and packed up all of the items larger than 3 month size. She actually has too many clothes to fit in her dresser, thanks to Corey and Hetty for having great taste in baby clothes and giving all of the hand-me-downs to us!!


These are her adorable hand knit hats. The multi-colored one is by Amber, and the three on the bottom are by Donna! They are all so tiny and adorable! Luckily it is still chilly here in the mornings so we will get some good use out of them for a while this spring.
So like I said, we are all ready here....just waiting for her to stop sleeping on the job and show up already! Still 7 days and counting until the due date.

1 comment:

Amber said...

How exciting!!! I love the stroller and everything else too! I hope you get the carseat thing we sent before she comes.