Monday, August 8, 2011

Tiffany and Todd's wedding

We had a wonderful time at the wedding, and no one had a better time than Chloe.  I thought I would share some more of the moments with you. 

Back row seats at the ceremony....just in case we had to get a noisy toddler out quickly... Which we didn't have to do since Chloe was entertained by animal crackers, a glasses case, play dough and Donna's necklace.  It was not easy work keeping her quiet though.  She just wanted to run and play in their amazing yard.  Thank goodness for grandparents!

Chloe met a little friend and they were inseparable the entire rest of the wedding.


They shared a chair for the toast and speeches, and they were laughing so hard we had to take them to go play so they didn't distract people.  We were proactive-- We didn't get any dirty looks but figured when the father of the bride wants to make a speech we had better do our part to make sure everyone could hear him!

I may add photos to this post later, but don't have permission from the little girl's parents to post her pics yet. (although I wonder if they will call...my business card may have freaked them out- my job isn't exactly typical.  Andrew said we should have given them his card instead....oh well)  There are a ton of awesome pics of the two of them, so here's hoping.  I also want to set up a play date, since they got along so well!

On the topic is business cards, I have heard the new trend is making playdate cards.... So they would have Chloe's contact info on them and our number/ email without the work stuff.  Trendy Moms are apparently doing this---  I am a trendy Mom, so I think I will give it a try too!  Way less intimidating than  business cards.  

2 comments:

Amber said...

Weddings are so much fun! I just posted about one we went to yesterday. I think they are made for toddlers (minus the having to be quiet part). So glad she found a little friend, how fun!

gma and gpa Peters said...

too cute!! I don't think anyone objects to the sound of giggling toddlers.