Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's official!

It is official, we are having a baby and we know the gender!!!! It was a fun morning at the doctors office as we got to see continuous ultrasounds for about 45 minutes. Andrew's parents were there, and so was Chloe. For almost the entire time this little bundle of joy was facing away from the camera. We got a LOT of back of the head shots! Here is one of the few profile pics. When we asked Chloe what it was she said "fish" then tired again with "mommy" then "daddy". I think she will figure it out when she can feel the baby move in my belly. Right now she just pets my stomach saying "gentle".

They also did a little 3D imaging for us, and again only got one shot that showed any part of the face. Pretty adorable right????? The baby slept through the entire appointment.
So what do you think does this baby look like a boy or a girl? Hmmmm........
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
Well we are going to have to start picking out baby names for a ......................
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
GIRL!!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats Carmen! I think it looks like a boy...and it's strange but I swear it looks like you! (Not that I think you look like a boy, of course)

ksciarrino said...

I'm finding myself very excited for you—two girls = fun!

Amber said...

Dude so awesome! I am so glad you let me know right away because I was thinking of you! SO happy for you!