Sunday, May 23, 2010

Starting a New Painting

Since Chloe liked painting so much, I decided to ramp it up! We are going to paint each day on a HUGE canvas for a month (or however long it takes to fill up)!! I painted a base, and Chloe will be painting everything else. We started yesterday, and already we are off to a great start!


Of course Chloe got paint everywhere, but it washes off, no big deal. Although I should double check it washes off the deck before I get too carried away with the next layers.... Chloe sees everything as a canvas :) Here is Chloe's painting day one.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I think I need to give paintig with Tuesday another go... Can I copy you?

carmen said...

Absolutely!! It is easy and fun, but I do reccomend that you use the biggest drop cloth possible!!