Monday, May 3, 2010

the fruits of my labor!

This was my first really official knitting project. Because it was my first time this hat took me way too long--I had to start over 4 or 5 times, and made countless calls to Amber to clarify the ambiguous (to me) instructions......but it was really fun, and in the end was a "quick" knit. If I did it again at least it would be quick! I love how it turned out and Chloe seems to like it too! It is a bit big, but since summer is fast approaching I guess that is just right. Summer is fast and furious up here and winter will be back before we know it.







Thanks for all the help Amber!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh well done! I'm going to send this link to Tracy! I want one of these pictures too. Chloe is just melting my heart with all her cuteness lately!