Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally Friday

This was a very LONG week. This was the week we were supposed to be taking Chloe on her very first trip down to Seattle and then Oregon. We planned our vacation around my work, which seemed like a good idea until my work trip was cancelled at the very last minute, (We are talking days here) leaving us in the lurch. By the way, in my story "the lurch" is Alaska. We made the best of it, but it doesn't make it any easier not to be on vacation right now.


Chloe doesn't let it get to her though! She is napping at the moment, and sure to be up soon. She smiles all the time now, and is really active. Here is an action shot of her playing. If I had panned out a bit you would see that her legs are a blur as well. We call it her riverdance. Reaching for a toy.


Reaching for Mom.

The last one is my favorite. She does this when she wakes up from a nap too. How can you resist a face like that? Too cute.

3 comments:

Allen and Julie said...

You think you're bummed, we just bought pavers and now who is supposed to install them???

We're seriously missing that little face(and Mom and Dad too).

Amber said...

We wish you were here too. Tuesday sends her kisses.

Anonymous said...

I was also hoping to see your little angel I guess I will have to take that last cute smiling shot. She's adorable. Love Julie