Monday, March 17, 2014

Back from Hawaii!

We are back from our nice long break in Hawaii.  It was so wonderful to get away!  I was especially relaxed as my last day of work was a friday and we left the next day for Hawaii.  It does feel great to be me :)  

The girls had a wonderful flight (both there and back) with special thanks to my quick sewing project the night before we left.  I made Airplane tray covers with pockets to hold crayons, books water bottles etc.  They worked like a charm!

 Maddie is now old enough to watch her own i-pad so we got about 30 min of relaxation-  it was amazing!  
 As usual I overpacked on the airplane activities but the girls were entertained the whole time!!
Of course the star of the trip was the water (pool, hot tub and ocean!)





 We shared a condo with our friends and their two little girls so there was always action going on wherever we were!




View from our lanai.  It was awesome!  We were right over the ocean!

The girls enjoyed the fish feedings too (when the guy showed up with the food.........)



We did a few day trips.  Of course we went to the pineapple plantation as it is always a fav for all of us!
 






It is crazy that this is really how pineapple grow!  It looks fake!

tons more photos to come!

1 comment:

Gma P said...

Looks like you all had a fantastic trip. I can't tell you how impressed I am with the tray table cover/pockets you made for the flight. You could totally sell those!