Sunday, March 3, 2013

Did I Ever Show the Birthday Banner?

I don't know if I ever showed this totally awesome birthday banner I made last summer.  I looked all over etsy and just couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.  I wanted something colorful, modern and something I could use over and over again, not use once and toss.  No surprise.  It is quite often that I have a particular thing in mind and can not find it anywhere.  
I made the triangle shape using this great template I ordered on etsy.
And of course this perfect ribbon is from the Ribbon Jar (thanks Julie!!).  
 I am also a huge fan of easy pom-poms you can make yourself!!
 Now you know all of my party secrets :)

2 comments:

Julia said...

It's so fun and colorful...love it!! And the pom-poms are great, too!

colorchic said...

Love this banner so much! I added a link to RJ facebook! Thanks so much for sharing!!