Thursday, April 12, 2012

Morning Time Fun

While Maddie naps in the morning I unpack and organize.  I try to keep Chloe busy doing things that won't cause my organizing time to be turned to clean up time :)  Stickers and puzzles have been pretty time consuming for her lately so I am sticking with that!  (Sesame Street is also a life saver- I am not super Mom after all!) 
 With all of the windows, we get amazing light.  AMAZING.  This is 8 am.




I see a lot of very well lighted photos in our future!  (Now I just have to sit down and read the camera book to brush up on my photography skills.... I have been meaning to do that for more than a year, but maybe just maybe I will get around to it before my kids are teenagers). 

Now I am off to Lowes to get some extra shelves for the playroom.  It is ridiculous how many toys there are all over the floor.  This room is begging for kid friendly organization!  And I am here to deliver!  
Hope to be able to show you an "after" photo soon.  

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh man, I can not wait to shoot in that house! How beautiful is that light?!?! Oh I so wish we could pop over there right now!