Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lost and Found

All of this baby prep does have some advantages!  I get to find all sort of lost treasures in the rooms I am cleaning out!  I am on to the office now, as the baby room is nearly complete.  This has been by far the worst room to re-organize and de-clutter.  I found this photo from the first time we went to the museum here in Anchorage this January.  We went to the Andy Warhol exhibit and this photobooth was part of the installation.  Beleive it or not, this is one of our few family photos!   
It makes me excited for all of the fun family photos of 4 we have in our future.  As always- we must start taking more pictures!

1 comment:

Gdad & Gmom P said...

Funny pictures. Is Chloe taking the lead on making the funny faces or is she following directions? She can teach them to her sister soon.

Gdad/mom-P