Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rock On Some More!!!

Inspired by her music time with Dad, Chloe can't get enough of the guitar room!!! (aka the guest room). She just loves it in there!Who me?
Trying to grab her pick from me. This was the only way I could get her to slow down enough for a pic!
playing the electric guitar. You should hear her latest rif!
I had to get a picture of her rockin' little outfit too. I would put it on her every day if I could.
Jumping on the bed. I guess this photo shoot is over!
She is such an active little munchkin! She never slows down, never walks anywhere (always runs-no joke), talks all of the time, laughs A LOT and loves to give us hugs and kisses. It is pretty awesome getting to live with such a happy girl. We are still hoping that she will start sleeping through the night though. It happens on occasion, but more often than not I am up two or three times a night. Ouch. Maybe it will get better when she isn't teething anymore---what is that like two more years???? Oh well, it s still awesome tired or not!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Dude I love this outfit!!!