Monday, September 27, 2010

Brr its cold!

It is so so so frigging cold up here now! A lot of leaves have fallen off the trees before they even had a chance to turn yellow. The biggest shock---SNOW!! Well technically hail, and it did not stick, but it was white, and fell from the sky yesterday. Oh my gosh it is so frigging cold. I can not believe it! I think the high was like 42 yesterday. It is sunny and blue skies today, but still very cold. Good thing we stocked up on Chloe's winter gear this weekend, everything will probably sell out now that it is winter temps! Anyway all this talk of the cold reminded me of this funny video we made of Chloe. We did not teach her the sign for cold...they taught it to her at daycare, and we were shocked into laughter when she did it out of the blue! Always surprising us!

3 comments:

Gma Julie said...

Too funny, and a bit familliar. That looks a bit like her fruit-squishing procedure.

Amber said...

Oh man so cute! I just love babies signing, the cutest. :) I wonder if they'll sign to each other in Hawaii?!!?!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.