Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Teeth!!

I finally captured a tooth on film!!! Chloe is so active these days it is a miracle any shots are in focus, or that she is even in frame. She has two teeth, top right and bottom right. I also see bottom left peeking out a tiny bit, so soon we will be able to say she has three teeth.Chloe found one of my old necklaces while we were packing up more things, and she loved it! I put it on her and she wore it all afternoon. Pretty funny. I think I will start looking for a baby safe necklace for her.

A bit blurry but shows the action!
I will keep trying to capture the elusive tooth photos, but in the mean time I am going to call it an early night. Holy cow this teething thing is really affecting my sleep.......Chloe wakes up all night long..... Last night I put her down at 8:30 and I lost count but I am pretty sure she woke up every hour between 11 and 3. Thank goodness she slept in until 8:30. I give her Tylenol before bed but it must wear off after a few hours. Poor thing. Baby teeth are WAY BIGGER and way sharper than I expected. The top one looks like an adult tooth in a baby's mouth. I just can't picture what she will look like with a mouth full of teeth. To me she is still a baby!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh sweet little Chloe sorry you are hurting! Those long teething nights can be so rough. Just think of all the yummy things you'll be able to eat soon!