Saturday, July 17, 2010

100th post!


Hey this is exciting, it is our 100th post! I apologize for the long delay in reaching this 100 from the 99th post, but we are busy busy busy.

We are trying to get our house ready to put on the market, and Andrew is a regular slave driver! Not a minute of rest between playing with Chloe (aka following behind her just trying to pick up the debris from her baby tornado) and cleaning/packing/fixing/painting/caulking/sanding/sealing/scrubbing/mowing/oh yes and sleeping a little too. I always wondered why people don't fix up their house while they are actually living there instead of right before they move. Now I know. It is a pain in the @**!

Aside from all of the exciting adventures in house repairs, we also have some pretty big milestones to celebrate! Chloe got her first tooth, quickly followed by her second. She got one on the bottom and one on the top. They are barely poking out, but already she looks older to me!

Chloe also started her new (non-ghetto) daycare, and we LOVE IT!!!! Chloe gets to play with other little kids, and get this---they actually take her to the potty. She has had only one wet diaper in the last two weeks! I am going to send her in undies next week and see how it goes. Why not shed that bulky diaper sooner rather than later?!

Anyway, I am supposed to be packing up the office, so I better get back to it. Andrew is currently sanding the front steps so I am feeling a little bad about blogging on the Internet when I should be working until my fingers bleed. :) (Oh Busted he just came upstairs!!!)

Here are some pics from a recent hike on flat top. :) At least we can look back and remember when we had fun (as long as it doesn't cut into our house prep time).

Near the bottom, on the beginning of our hike.
About halfway. You can see the steep terrain below.
To our stopping point. After this it is really more rock climbing, and we thought it would be a good idea to err on the side of caution with Chloe.

That was a bit of a rough climb for Andrew :) He volunteered to carry the baby backpack. It is pretty strenuous without an extra 25 pounds on your back! But we made it! Yay!

Okay, now I am seriously going back to work! Happy Saturday everyone.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am so glad you started a blog, we love keeping up with you this way! Chloe always looks so happy in that pack :)