Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Meeting Santa!

Chloe had a VERY exciting day today! The day started out with present wrapping....and play time with ribbons :)


At lunch we went to Rotary and Chloe met Santa!! We expected Chloe to be afraid of the jolly stranger, but she was just fine! There was a professional photographer there who surely took a much better picture to be posted later :) We just had to show this today!

After Santa left we went outside and got to meet one of his reindeer! This reindeer's name is Star. She was so cute! Although I was never a proponent of reindeer sausage before, now I am adamantly against it. Star is way too cute to eat. I got to pet her fuzzy little nose, and we fed her Reindeer treats. What do reindeer like to eat you ask??? Well this particular reindeer loves frosted shredded wheat cereal. Yum. When Star is not helping Santa deliver presents she lives here in downtown Anchorage on the park strip where people can visit her all year round.
It was a pretty great Christmas Eve Eve. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl. She was happy all day long, and I was happy too- because she let me sleep pretty much all night long! Thanks Chloe!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow what adventures. I feel quite bad now for deciding Tuesday was too young for Santa, all the babies I know have gone! Well I am happy to report your gayity (sp?) is going to be stretched out even more, as we haven't sent your presents yet. Soon I hope!

Allen and Julie said...

Wow, what an exciting day for all of you! Chloe looks like a veteran sitting on Santa's lap and meeting Star. We love the dress too. We miss you all.
G'ma Julie and G'pa Allen

baxter said...

I love the family shot with the reindeer-so cute! It was great seeing you guys last week! I hope you had a great Christmas. We definitely all need to get together in the new year! :)