Monday, December 14, 2009

Brrr it's chilly

It is pretty cold up here...but oh so beautiful! We have had this weird dense fog the last few days that has coated the trees in ice crystals. It looks like everything is flocked in white sparkles. It is gorgeous.Although it is chilly outside, it is nice and toasty inside. Chloe is comfy cozy in her new Christmas PJ's. I looked all over to find a two piece set-- it makes midnight diaper changes so much easier! Chloe also loves them, she loves them so much she insisted on this little photo shoot today.
Chloe playing downstairs. She is mid babble here. She can now say BABABABA...and to Andrew's delight DADADADA. He thinks she is saying DADA, but I am holding out for MAMA as the first word. I may be holding out for a long time because she hasn't said anything remotely close to it yet. And today she looked straight at Andrew and Said DADI.
I said in my last post that she is now eating butternut squash- here is proof! I made a BUNCH of baby food today, so she will be moving on to pea puree tomorrow morning, then to yam puree after that. Yum I tried it, and they were both delicious.
I had to throw these in too.... These are from the Civil War game(Oregon vs. Oregon State). Chloe has on her official ducks gear her dad picked out. So cute!
Loving her "DADI" :)
We are currently in the process of decorating for Christmas, so the next pics will be even more festive :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm going to sound like a broken record; but cute! Except for one thing... I really don't think green and yellow are her colors. No you might try some orange and black. :)

Anonymous said...

You've just gotta love those big eyes! She looks so inquisitive! and Burrrr it looks cold. Keep warm!