Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yay a Package!!

Yay! We love getting surprise packages!! This one looks like it had a rough journey up to Alaska, but luckily there were no breakables inside!

But there were hand knit treasures from Amber and Julie! Aren't they gorgeous?!! I am forever amazed by their talent! I can knit a scarf or a blanket...that's it. These are incredible!Amber also sent up some other super adorable things, one of which is a shirt/dress that Chloe wore today! It is scorching hot here today, so the breezy design is perfect!
Hey a girl has to keep cool somehow!

We went out shopping today (Chloe and I) and it went really well! Chloe is already an expert shopper, although she slept most of the time she did manage to find a great sun hat to keep those hot rays off her delicate skin. With my maternity leave coming to an end I suddenly have to be working again and my wardrobe needs a little boost. Maybe stretch is a better word....definitely not back to my pre-pregnancy size yet. Only a few more days until I have the doctor's okay to get back into the swing of exercising....just waiting for the 6 week mark to get running again. I just can't wait to get out there again!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Whoa, that is one messed up package, I'm glad everything arrived to you okay though!