Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Baby!

Chloe has loved visiting with G-ma and G-pa Peters! They left last night for Oregon, and I am sure they are exhausted after a week and a half with an adorable baby and a bunch of home projects. My super handy parents spent most of their time here in the backyard making the deck more baby friendly. They added steps off the deck and a huge, I mean really huge paver patio. my next post will have all of the before and after photos..... this one will be mostly (you guessed it) photos of our adorable happy baby Chloe!


This picture captures Chloe's super woman pose. She does it all of the time. What you can't see is that one leg is bent and one extended as if she is taking off in flight to save the world. It is adorable!


Pretty in pink.

My dad, aka G-pa Allen with his first grand daughter. She just loves him and it doesn't look like he minds her too much either. For some reason we didn't get any pictures with my mom holding her....guessing it was maybe because she held Chloe for my shower and cooking breaks. Chloe loves her G-ma too!
It is hard to get a sense of scale for how tiny Chloe really is. I put her in my rocking chair, she is swimming in it! She is ready for a nap here--super yawn!

G-ma and G-pa Romerdahl had their time with Chloe too! What you cant see in this picture is that Chloe started screaming the moment Andrew handed her over to his Dad. She loves her grandpa Jim, but for some reason she didn't love being held that day- at all. Andrew would take her and it was like turning off a crying switch, then would give her back to Jim and the switch was flipped back on. It was so funny, for all of us other than Chloe! Sometimes a girl just wants her daddy!

No comments: