Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baby's Second Brewery Trip

I say second trip because the first time we went to midnight sun we forgot the camera. This time Grandma Julie and Grandpa Allen are in town and Chloe wanted to show them all of her favorite places. This is one of them :) Actually she slept the whole time we were there in the baby sling, something about the noise of lots of people lulls her right to sleep.

This is a picture of Chloe getting ready to leave the house.



And here she is with Mom and Dad :)

Cheers to the new grandparents.

They are so adorable aren't they?

The trip to Midnight sun was great. So far they have been here 4 days and already we have done so much! That is probably why there have been so few posts! Most of the time has been spent loving on Chloe, or changing her diaper or feeding her. Who knew it took so long to leave the house? The real reason it takes so long is because it requires at least 1 diaper change and a minimum of 2 feedings until she is ready to go. How is it that I feel like she has just eaten and already it is time to eat again? Time just flies by with a baby!

Grandpa Allen with Chloe. It is so great to have the help holding her! It gives me a chance to brush my teeth, and do all of the other little things I took for granted 2 weeks ago.

Grandma Julie got her to take her first pacifier! Yay it is progress! She only kept it for a few minutes, but hey that is a start!

We took her for a walk on the hillside trails and got eaten by mosquitoes! My poor Dad is getting attacked because he stopped to let me get the camera out. The dogs loved the walk too, although they did not like the mosquitoes either!


and last but not least the best mugs ever! Thanks Mary! They are cute but also so in vogue!
And now I am going to sleep......hopefully I wont regret taking precious sleeping time to post this when I am exhausted tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Chloe looks like she loves her grandparents. I hope she's still up for visitors in august because we just can't wait to meet her. Tuesday talks about it all the time :)

Kim Bonebrake said...

Happy days, This is the first time to see her for us!!!
She is so cute, like her parents. Andrew I remember when you were a baby, I was very young of course. Enjoy the time with her it goes fast,Hayden has his last day of 5th grade today.
Love to all of you,
Casey, Kim, Hayden and Shelby