Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bath is fixed!

We were without a bath tub (correction, without faucet, handles and plumbing) for more than a month and let me tell you the girls are LOVING the bath again.  Thanks to Andrew's handy work, my ability to reluctantly crawl into tight spaces and my Dad's help for the demolition phase we are back up and running.  Last thing on the list, drywall.  

Not only are the girls loving it, but we love seeing them love it.  You forget how special the little things are, until you get them back :)

2 comments:

Gma P said...

Looks like they're having so much fun! Congratulations on (almost) finishing the project.

tiffany said...

Hey, I have a question I wanted to ask you regarding your blog. If you could send me an email when you get this, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
-Tiffany
tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com