Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Farmer's Market!

With these sunny days we have been fully enjoying all of the time outside!  Farmers markets are a must!  This week one of the vendors gave the girls each their own little broccoli head to enjoy.  They ate it like ice cream!  Yum!  I loved it because all of the other parents looked at me like a God.  Yeah I rocked it!  By the way Chloe was fresh from her gymnastics class when we took these.  The theme was pirate week.  She is definitely channeling some pirate in those last two!  She cracks me up!


 I also thought it was time for a little photo shoot when we got home.  Chloe and Maddie both got in on the action!





 These girls are such characters!  Maddie is talking a ton now and her vocab is rapidly expanding.  I just love it when she pulls a sentence out of thin air.  We really never know what to expect with these girls!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh ya you gotta love those parenting moments!!! I love your sweet girls. These pictures are adorable, love to see them together in happy sisterly love poses!!

Gma and Gpa P said...

Oh those silly girls... they can really ham it up for the camera, and still look so sweet.

we sure miss them!