Thursday, May 23, 2013

Preschool Picnic

So we just went to the coolest pre-school end of year picnic ever!!  Although Chloe moved over to full day montessori, her old preschool still let her come to their picnic.  When I think pre-school picnic I think balloons and probably some play equipment.  What we got was crazy awesome:
Face paint 
 Pony Rides
 And even baby lambs to pet.
Oh and there was also a giant bounce house and a professional balloon lady.  Chloe asked her for a pink horse with purple hair.  She got it.  Man it was awesome!!  Probably best of all was that Chloe got to see her friends again after a month hiatus.  She has been having a really hard time transitioning to the new preschool so I think it was good for her to get some closure, and just have fun playing with kids she knows.  I also got some phone numbers for play dates this summer.  
How are we going to top this for her birthday party?!  
Answer: we probably won't, but I will sure try :)

3 comments:

Gma P said...

Looks like so much fun!

Gpa-P said...

What?!
Am I to old for preschool?

Tomoko said...

She really looks like you, Carmen!
Do you remember me?
Tomoko