Monday, April 1, 2013

Placemat or Napkin

Madeline is now old enough to start Montessori.  With school comes a big list of things she needs for her first day.  One of those things is a re-usable placemat/napkin for lunch time. Of course my first stop was target to find something cute, but I had no luck.  As with most projects, I went a little overboard but I did end up with some of the coolest cloth placemats/napkins ever!  I made 7 and they are all my favorites :)  Chloe laid out the pink one (of course) ;)

front
 front
 front of all of them
 neatly folded
 back
I am now officially out of all of my cute fabric scraps.  Next time I have a project in mind I will have to go out to the store and actually buy fabric.  I won't pretend that it doesn't sound exciting to me :)

5 comments:

Amber said...

These are so awesome!

Julia said...

These are so fun! Love all the bright colors!

Mary said...

Cute! Are they just a solid print on the back? I'm trying to use some of the ideas with Annalise, but we don't have any specific play area mats...I should make some like you!

colorchic said...

Those are great! I've been want to make some new napkins for awhile... Now I'm really inspired!

Anonymous said...

naturally like your web-site however you need to check the spelling
on several of your posts. A number of them are rife
with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome
to inform the truth on the other hand I will certainly come again again.


Look at my web blog; explained here