Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Indoor fun

 You know when the kids are quiet....something is going on???  Well yesterday I was feeling way too comfortable and looked around.....Where is Chloe......

She was in the living room with a big bag of play dough.  I had told her playdough is never ever allowed on the carpet, so this was quite an interesting interpretation of my rules.  She was not on the carpet she explained- she was in a box.  Well I suppose that is true........and the more I thought about it, the more I started to like the idea!  So I added Madeline to the box, and also added parental supervision.  It was a good combo! Next time I will add a sheet under the box too.



 Yes a little went in the mouth, but it was mostly homemade, so there is (likely) no permanent damage!
Hopefully I will be able to come up with more creative indoor play ideas this winter!  I did join a cool outdoor play group that meets all winter, so the girls will get lots of outdoor time with lots of other kids too!  One group I joined even does a weekly hike!  How cool is that?!!  Answer: VERY COOL!  I am very excited for all that winter has in store for us!!

1 comment:

gma P said...

"I'm not on the carpet, I'm in a box" ... you might have a budding lawyer on your hands.

Looks like a great indoor activity.