Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall Walk

We went out for a nice long walk this weekend, and discovered a whole new part of our neighborhood!  The best part is that it comes out right at the trail system so I can literally walk to my favorite ski trails.  So flipping cool.  How did I not know this road existed before??!!
 The leaves are changing from mostly green to some green and some yellow.  Looking out the window right now I see almost all yellow.  Fall goes way too quick up here.  We are trying to savor EVERY moment before the snow gets here!

 If there is a bench, Chloe will be sure to try it out!
Maddie took her nap in the chariot, so was not pictured.  Come to think of it, I didn't get in a picture either!  Hmm we will have to work on that in the future.  What we really need is a picture of the whole family!  

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Chloe we have those shoes too! We need family pics always, wish we did one a month, that was my goal... let's turn the camera on each other when you are here.