Thursday, May 24, 2012

cookies!

Andrew got back last night from another business trip (this time to vegas, and you better believe there was no way I was tagging along there!).  He was gone for 5 days, and I am so glad to have him back!  We even made welcome home cookies!  Chloe wanted to frost them in pink and purple, so that is what we did!  She helped with every step but when it came to decorating that was all her!  
 I had Madeline in the sling most of the time so she could see what we were doing, but when it came time for icing I had to put her down so she didn't get her little fingers in it!  She really likes doing whatever Chloe is doing, especially if it is messy!  I am still trying to give her only healthy foods so icing was not on the menu for Madeline.  Boo.  She did get cantaloupe, oranges and tofu though.  

 All done!  Can we try one?  
Of course I let her have one (even though it was almost bedtime).  It is hilarious to see her metabolize sugar. I have never seen someone on crack, but assume Chloe's reaction is pretty similar....She goes into hyperspeed, and almost shakes with the extra energy.  NO actually I think she does physically shake.... I wish I got that much energy from sugar!  Instead I have to stick to the coffee for my power surges!

Welcome back Andrew!  We missed you SO MUCH!!!

1 comment:

Gma P said...

The cookies look delicious. Good job decorating Chloe!