Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ABC's

Can you believe this??? I picked up Chloe yesterday from daycare and she was babbling on and on for the entire drive home. As usual she was the only one who understood what she was talking about....but wait....did she really just say what I think she said? What? Oh yes this song debuted yesterday! It is crazy what kids pick up! I sing to her all the time, but she never once sang along, so I was taken aback that when she busted out the alphabet on her own! She can make it to about K. Wow!
What a little genius!!

2 comments:

Pa-Pa said...

What a tease! The video will not play. It says "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."

Pa-Pa

Pa-Pa said...

That's so cool! Soon she will be belting it out soooo loud. I realy like how mater of fact she is about it. "Good job Chloe" and she says "ya" like it's no biggy.

Pa-Pa