Wednesday, February 10, 2010

stripes

I can't believe Chloe can fit into these PJ's already! They are 6-12 month size (so yeah I guess it is only logical that she can wear them) but the thing is that I bought them on a trip down to Seattle when I had just found out I was having a girl. It seems like such a long time ago. I could never have imagined back then how wonderful motherhood would be.

I didn't know how much I would love all of the little things...like tiny fingers

or little dimples, I had no idea that my little wiggly belly bump would grow to be this super happy baby. I hoped she would be healthy, and I prayed she wouldn't have colic, but beyond that I didn't have any real expectations. I certainly didn't expect all of the changes that have happened to us. We expected to get less sleep, and to go out much less but didn't expect that we would laugh a lot more- we laugh all of the time, and are generally complete goofs now. It is hard to take things too seriously when all Chloe wants to do is play with us. When she isn't playing with us she is off in her own world playing and talking to herself- it is just too cute.
We are so lucky!

3 comments:

colorchic said...

She's a sweetheart that's for sure! And expect each day to just keep getting more fun!

Anonymous said...

She is really changing, lots more hair!!! Keep sending the pictures, we just love them.

Aunt Emily

Gwendolen Elaine said...

What a sweet blog! I clicked on your blog from another blogger's profile and didn't stop reading until I got to the bottom of the page!LOL
It's nice to voyeuristically go through babyhood again...my kids are 15,14 and 11 now...and it's nice to reflect on how mesmerizing tiny ones can be:)