Monday, November 9, 2009

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

It started snowing Sunday night... I was so excited I ran outside and took a picture of the deck. Well it kept snowing and snowing, and we woke up to a winter wonderland this morning. It is so gorgeous outside! I love love love Christmas, and this is all the permission I needed to find my Christmas Cd's. I just love the holidays! I am running around giddy.

The funny thing is that Sunday night, we took pictures all bundled up outside! Little did we know that the snow was coming hours later :)

Yeah baby, a RED door!! In all of our home improvements this is my favorite! We are working on a ton of energy improvements...and this door is both very attractive, and very energy efficient. I would show you all of the other things we are doing, but pictures of caulking and insulation aren't really that exciting.

Chloe is safe and warm inside the babyhawk and tucked in my cozy jacket. The knit hat from Amber is the cherry on top. She is so cute!
If we don't post for a while it is because we are busy having snowball fights!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh bring some snow down here when you visit will you? Carmen Chloe looks so cute in that baby hawk (love the colors), and you look beautiful! I can't wait see you both, craft day?

Anonymous said...

Carmen love the Red Door! and who says caulk & insulation are not exciting.. it's the process that's so much fun to see. Chloe is so cute and those blue blue eyes, beautiful! You are both so cute!