Monday, September 8, 2014

Memories of sunshine!

So it has been a busy fun summer, and now that the leaves are changing to yellow I figured it is time to update the blog a bit!  Yikes!  Here are some photos from our Orgeon trip.  It was the best trip down yet, with hot weather and friends I haven't seen in ages.... 15 years kind of ages!!  It was so hot we ordered a pool!  




 Fountains at the waterfront park.  Super fun.


Face Painting at Ambers house.  I started off the face painting but then the girls wanted to do it themselves so this is what we ended up with!  Not bad!
 All the girls: Amber's girls, my girls and Tomoko's  girls!  Even though Saiya and Kaon could not speak English and our girls couldn't speak Japanese, they got along wonderfully and had no trouble playing together at all!  It was so awesome!

 I am desperately missing the sunshine, and heat and friends and family, but thanks to the internet I can still feel connected....if only I could feel the heat....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely pink panties